I constantly feel stressed out as most of us do. Some days it’s because of work, other days it’s bills, and sometimes it’s the countless other responsibilities that I have. Sometimes it’s all of the above! So I do look for activities to help me unwind a bit. The thing is, I don’t have a lot of time or a lot of money. I discovered that adult coloring books such as the Colorama coloring book really help our relieving stress.
Colorama Coloring Books Reviews
That’s when I saw a TV advertisement for the Colorama. The Colorama commercial started off by showing several adult characters ready to rip their hair out. But what surprised me was their remedy: an adult coloring book! That’s right. The Colorama book is aimed for the adult market and claims to be a stress relieving coloring book. At first I had to laugh at the premise. I mean, when’s the last time you colored? It’s been at least 15 years for me, maybe longer. But then I thought, “I’ve tried other things that were more expensive, why not try this?” If anything I knew that I could give it to my 12 year old niece who loves all things art related.
After completing my first picture I have to say, this book is on to something! I found myself getting lost in the coloring book. Not only did I feel more relaxed when I was done but I felt good about the pictures that I made! I like art but I am in no way, shape, or form “artistic.” But it’s really just simple coloring in a more detail oriented way. I have zero complaints about my Colorama. Read on to see if this product might interest you and be sure to check out hands-on Colorama coloring books reviews like this one on YouTube.
The Colorama Coloring Book Perks
The advantages of the Colorama coloring book really outweigh the disadvantages so much that I can hardly see why someone WOULDN’T try this product. The main perks that you should consider when thinking of purchasing this coloring book based on our Colorama coloring books reviews:
- The book has 100 Colorama coloring pages. Each picture is very detailed and they get increasingly intricate as you near the end of the book. Considering the time it takes to work on one picture this is a large amount of material for your money. You will get a lot of mileage out of your book.
- These pictures do take time to complete, but if you’re worried that you won’t be able to sit down and complete a picture just work at your own pace. Only have 15 minutes? Get started on a picture and come back to it. Going on a trip? Take your book with you on a flight or train ride. It works for any schedule.
- The book is made of acid-free pages that are perforated at the spine in order to easily remove.The quality paper gives each picture a professional look and feel, and if you love your picture frame it. It will never yellow or fade.
- Feel good about yourself. Again, I’m no artist but my picture looked great. I was happy with my work, and if something can make you happy isn’t it worth it?
- Because of how detailed some of these pictures are you really can get lost in the book. It’s a great way to block out everything else, relieve a little stress, and put yourself into a calm state of mind.
- The manufacturers offer a 30 day money back return policy if you’re not satisfied. You have nothing to lose!
Where to Buy the Colorama Coloring Book
The coloring book can be found at various retail stores and at the Colorama official website. Cost is $12.99 (plus $6.99 S&H) and includes: The coloring book, a second pocket-sized Colorama, and 6 dual color colored pencils. As stated, Colorama includes a 30 day full refund (minus S&H) return policy if you’re not satisfied.
Final Recommendation for the Colorama Coloring Book
I wasn’t overly optimistic but I have to say that I was thoroughly pleased with the results of my Colorama coloring book purchase. I keep it around for trips or rainy days and can completely lose myself in the pages. And it’s not exclusively for adults. As I said, I have a 12 year old niece who loves to draw, paint, and make crafts. I showed her my book and let her tear out a page so she could work on it at home and she loved it. So, small children aside, I recommend this coloring book for just about anyone regardless of age.